Located on the looked-for cul-de-sac just half a block from Shore Road and the Narrows Botanical Gardens, this three-story brick townhouse with a garage and cozy backyard is a real Bay Ridge treasure. Gut renovated in 2009 and owned by one family since, this legal three-family home has been used as a two-family residence with a one-bedroom rental on the ground floor (currently vacant). The house is easily convertible back to a three-unit residence if needed (approved blueprints are available upon request).
When you enter the residence, you will find a spacious foyer that leads to the duplex home and the one-bedroom rental on the ground floor. The duplex residence on the 2nd and 3rd floor is in a move-in condition and features the following:
- 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms.
- 9’ ceilings.
- 8’ white MDF doors with Emtek locks.
- Pella windows and balcony doors.
- 3 ¼” wide white oak flooring throughout the residence.
- Central AC with separate climate zones on each floor.
- Grohe faucets and showerheads throughout the house.
- Custom build vanities with natural stone tops.
- Laundry (washer and dryer) in a spacious second floor bathroom.
- Custom made built-in closets in each bedroom.
- Spacious and custom designed walk-in closet in the master bedroom.
- Jacuzzi bathtub and Ronbow vanity at the master bathroom.
- Custom made natural wood kitchen cabinetry with white Caesarstone countertop and dining island.
- GE Profile stainless steel kitchen appliances.
- Stainless steel Bosch dishwasher.
- Built in kitchen pantry for additional storage.
- Separate Kinetico water filtering systems.
- Cast iron hot water heating radiators throughout 2nd and 3rd floors tastefully veiled with custom made metal radiator covers to match the interior design.
- Tiled balcony facing the backyard with a retractable awning.
- 3-camera security system with 24/7 video monitoring.
The one bedroom/one bathroom ground floor unit can be used as a rental or as an extension of the duplex if your family is big because it was renovated to match the style and quality of the duplex. It is also in a move in condition and boasts:
- Frigidaire kitchen appliances.
- Fujitsu mini split AC on the ground floor.
- Custom made built-in closets in the bedroom.
- Custom built-in kitchenette with plenty of storage.
- Grohe faucets and showerheads and Ronbow vanity.
- Hot water radiant heat floors throughout the ground floor.
- Separate alarm system for the ground floor rental unit.
Along with a gated front yard and driveway, the house has a one-car garage with motorized doors and Gladiator wall shelving system installed for your convenience. A cozy fully fenced private backyard accessible from both units features a flowerbed, a set of patio furniture, and a stationary gas grill.
This house is favorably located near the express bus (just around the corner), the NYC ferry (a few blocks away), the Bay Ridge Ave’s R train subway station, multiple local bus routes and the Belt Parkway if you drive. Owls Head Park, Shore Road Park, Promenade and the full variety of the 3rd avenue restaurants and stores are all within walking distance to make you fully enjoy one of Brooklyn’s best neighborhoods.
Broker Owner. All showings by appointment only.